Day 10 already. Where has the month gone?! I’m a bit sad that the challenge is over. But hopefully this just means I’ll be eager to participate in another one. 🙂
“Recreate your favorite.” All the girls have had great nail art during this challenge. I wasn’t really sure which one I wanted to recreate after looking back at them all. But one that stood out to me the most was Kara from Never Gonna Give You Up. Here’s a picture of my inspiration:
But as most of you know, I’m a mom to a boy. Which means we do cars and superheros around here! I couldn’t let my boy down and put princesses on my nails.
So I have Spiderman nails :). I really do love these. They were fun to create. I know my spiderweb looks more like a bulls eye but just use your imagination lol.
- On my thumb I have a base of Sinful Colors Why Not then it’s topped with OPI Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It.
- My index and middle finger have Sinful Colors Snow Me White as my base. On my index finger I did a gradient of Sinful Colors Why Not, Julep Harley, and Butter London Pillar Box Red.
- My middle finger had a Spiderman tattoo. To add the tattoo to your nail, you would do it the same way you would your skin. Just apply a damp paper towel to the back of the tattoo and hold it on your nail for a few seconds.
- My ring and pinky fingers both have a base of Butter London Pillar Box Red. I use Julep Harley again to create the spider web
- The glitter on my pinky is Julep America
- All nail are topped with a coat of HK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat